Minutes of the Board of Education #42R Board Retreat Workshop - 8/3/20
MINUTES OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION #42R
Board Retreat Workshop
The Osmond Board of Education met at 3:04 pm on Monday, August 3, 2020, in the Multi-Purpose room.
It was moved by von Rentzell, seconded by Stanosheck, that it is hereby determined that this meeting was preceded by posted notice in the July 29, 2020 edition of the Osmond Republican and is hereby declared to be duly convened in open session. All members having voted in favor of the motion, the same was declared passed and adopted and the following proceedings were had and done at said meeting in open session. A copy of the open meeting law was posted in the building.
For: 6 Against: 0
- All board members reviewed the Board Code of Ethics and Violation of Board Ethics.
- A short survey was given to the board members by Mr. Hamm to determine decision-making hierarchy.
- Osmond Community Schools Plan for Covid-19 was discussed.
Board members were given a tour of the yellow building and bus barn.
- Discussion on future options for the yellow building followed the tour.
- Discussion on the current vision on sharing by the board was held.
The Board workshop was adjourned at 6:50 pm.
I, the undersigned Recording Secretary of the Osmond Board of Education, Osmond, Nebraska, hereby certify, that the attached and foregoing minutes are a true and correct copy of a meeting of the Osmond Board of Education, Osmond, Nebraska, held in open session on the 3rd day of August 2020, which meeting was preceded by publicized notice. Margaret Ryan, Recording Secretary