District Mission Statement
Osmond Community School
“To provide all students a quality education, with its focus on academics and character, empowering them to be productive citizens of a dynamic, global society.”
Osmond Community School Motto:
District Improvement Goal:
"All grade levels will improve reading skills across the curriculum"
Educational principles upon which student learning and growth are based:
Learning as a lifelong skill
• Respect for self and others in a multicultural society
• Problem-solving skills
• Communication skills
• Recognition of our global interdependence
• Ability to locate and utilize information
• Appreciation of the arts and sciences
• Development of responsible citizens
• Development of technological skills
1. To create a learning climate that develops an appreciation for individual differences in a multicultural society.
2. To assist the individual in developing a concept of self-worth and promote mutual respect among students, faculty, and community.
3. To establish a safe environment in which learning can take place.
4. To provide challenging educational experiences which are learner centered and success-oriented that develop students to their fullest educational potential.
5. To provide opportunities for students through their course of study and extra-curricular activities in developing self worth.
6. To provide an opportunity for each student to understand the rights and duties of the citizens for participation in a democratic society.
7. To combine resources from the school and community in developing students for lifelong learning.